Netsurion Introduces BranchSDO for Retail, Restaurant, and Hospitality Businesses
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., Feb. 05, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Netsurion, a leading provider of managed network connectivity, security, and compliance solutions, today announced BranchSDO, a comprehensive network management and security orchestration solution for multi-location businesses.
“Software-defined networking improves bandwidth efficiency and application performance, and is now moving to branch offices,” according to Lee Doyle, principal analyst at Doyle Research. “I refer to this trend as SD-Branch, which I define as a single hardware platform that supports SD-WAN, routing, integrated security, and LAN/Wi-Fi functions that can all be managed centrally.”
Netsurion’s BranchSDO advances this evolution, replacing its first-generation SD-Branch solution, Connect SD-WAN. BranchSDO fuses together multiple technologies and managed services to optimize edge network connectivity, security, scalability, and costs for branch locations, as well as IoT applications. This all-in-one solution combines the Netsurion CXD, a powerful plug-and-play edge device, and the BranchSDO Orchestrator to deliver next-gen security, cellular failover, managed Wi-Fi, and PCI DSS compliance tools and support. With BranchSDO, distributed enterprises can expect simplified branch network management, advanced threat protection, streamlined compliance, and cost reduction.
BranchSDO is aimed at enterprises that need to connect widely dispersed branch offices and franchises with data centers, particularly those in the retail, restaurant, and hospitality sectors, as well as companies with widely distributed IoT devices. To meet each customer’s specific requirements, the company offers a choice of flexible delivery models that can be managed by the customer, the customer’s IT service provider (MSP) or by Netsurion.
“All businesses struggle to balance network agility with expense reduction and the need for cybersecurity, but the problem is most acute in companies that have multiple locations such as branch offices, distributed retail or hospitality locations,” said John Ayers, vice president of product. “At Netsurion, we have a long and successful track record of working as an extension of IT teams to help these widely distributed orgaizations solve their networking and security problems efficiently and effectively. BranchSDO builds on that foundation and integrates many technologies, backed by our support resources, to significantly expand the value of what we can offer.”
BranchSDO is a proven solution that already protects 2,000 first-generation SD-Branch locations that received a free upgrade. BranchSDO is now generally available.
Netsurion’s all-in-one BranchSDO network solution includes these capabilities:
- Cloud Orchestration: Rapid service provisioning with network, device, traffic, and data usage monitoring via multi-tenant cloud management console
- Plug-and-play Deployment: Simple on-site device installation in many cases eliminates the need for a truck-roll, as the CXD is plugged in and phones home for its preconfigured settings, and is available for remote management
- Secure Gateway: Cloud-delivered next-generation firewall, application control, web filtering, and intrusion prevention system (IPS)
- Secure VPN: Site-to-site virtual private networking (VPN) connectivity through SSL or TSL 2.0
- Cellular Failover: Reliable and affordable 4G cellular failover connectivity for branch locations built directly into the edge device with multi-carrier data service options
- Managed Wi-Fi: Multiple SSIDs for segmented employee and family-friendly guest wireless connectivity, wireless access point detection (WAPD), and power over ethernet (PoE)
- Managed Switch: Simplify more of the network with cloud-managed switches including power cycle of PoE connected devices remotely for fewer truck rolls
- PCI DSS Compliance: Complete suite includes management portal for reports, SAQ, and vulnerability scans; compliance helpdesk; data breach financial protection; and templates for documents required by PCI DSS
- Advanced Threat Protection: Powered by Netsurion EventTracker SIEM, advanced endpoint security solution protects all endpoints from ransomware, and other advanced persistent threats
Organizations using BranchSDO achieve these results:
- Optimized performance and resilience
- Advanced threat protection
- Consolidated and reduced costs
- Greater network visibility and control
- Simplified deployment
- Streamlined compliance management
Learn more at http://www.netsurion.com/BranchSDO.
Tweet this: .@Netsurion delivers agility, simplicity, and security with SD-Branch #SDWAN #RetailIT
Netsurion Security Insights Articles
Netsurion Videos and Webcasts
Netsurion White Papers
Netsurion powers secure and agile networks for highly distributed and small-to-medium enterprises and the IT providers that serve them. In such environments, the convergence of threat protection and network management are driving the need for greater interoperability between the NOC (network operations center) and the SOC (security operations center) as well as solutions that fuse technology and service to achieve optimal results. To this end, Netsurion has converged purpose-built network hardware, innovative security software, and flexible managed services. Netsurion’s SD-Branch solution, BranchSDO, is a comprehensive network management and security solution consisting of SD-WAN, next-gen security, cellular, Wi-Fi, and PCI DSS compliance tools and support. At the heart of the solution is the CXD, Netsurion’s SD-WAN edge appliance. Netsurion’s Security Operations solution, EventTracker, delivers advanced threat protection and compliance benefits in a variety of deployment options: a SIEM platform, a co-managed SIEM service with 24/7 SOC, and a managed SIEM for MSPs.
www.netsurion.com, Twitter: @Netsurion, LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/netsurion/
Deb Montner, Montner Tech PR
[ Back To Contact Center on Demand Homepage's Homepage ]