ZINFI Ends 2018 with Rapid Growth and Analyst Recognition as a Leader in Partner Relationship Management and Through-Channel Marketing Automation Software
ZINFI Acquires Multiple New Enterprise Customers for its Industry-Leading Unified Channel Management Solutions, Grows Customer Accounts by 92%
PLEASANTON, Calif., Jan. 08, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ZINFI Technologies, Inc., a company leading the definition and creation of Unified Channel Management (UCM) solutions, today announced it has ended 2018 with 92% customer growth in its software business and a significant increase in profitability as a result of multiple new customer acquisitions and renewals of existing software and services contracts. In addition to expanding its customer base, ZINFI also received analyst recognition for its industry-leading partner relationship management (PRM) as well as its through-channel marketing automation (TCMA) solution, which ZINFI brands as a partner marketing management (PMM) solution.
Earlier in 2018, ZINFI launched its 9.x architecture that introduced a complete set of do-it-yourself customization kits for its customers. The 9.x architecture focused on a core set of attributes—Mobile, Adaptive, Global, Intelligent and Connected—that together comprise its MAGIC toolset:
- Mobile – ZINFI introduced a mobile-first approach to its UCM platform with the introduction of a lead management app for multiple smartphone operating systems. The entire platform was converted into a mobile, app-centric, unified architecture fully supporting both mobile and desktop use cases.
- Adaptive – ZINFI’s new platform also introduced a set of drag-and-drop business flow (FlexiFlowTM) development capabilities that allow enterprise customers to build and manage their own workflow logic without needing to reach out for any technical support. This significantly reduced implementation time and costs, and empowered customers to make changes on the fly.
- Global – ZINFI’s platform attained highly granular identity and access management capabilities required for complex global deployments. Leveraging these group, profile and role management capabilities, customers can create unique access policies for different groups of partners and organizational users to provide highly personalized content and user experiences.
- – ZINFI also introduced a cross-module business intelligence capability that features a correlational engine (EDISONTM) to provide deeper intelligence to enterprise customers. Customers now have access to better user interfaces to manage reports, and they also have much more flexibility in running analytics across multiple application modules to build a deeper understanding of their channel activities and performance.
- Connected – ZINFI’s new platform provided a centralized interconnect (CENTRiTM) capability to connect to multiple sub-systems—e.g., learning management, lead management, CRM, point-of-sales and incentives management—and build an intelligent profile of a client’s partner base to make channel management effective, efficient and easy.
“It’s been another great year. We continued our leadership in the marketplace and expanded our global presence by acquiring several new enterprise accounts in Asia, Europe and North America,” said Sugata Sanyal, ZINFI’s founder and CEO. “Through our customer-linked innovation & creation (CLIC) process we introduced hundreds of new innovations to our platform in 2018. We gained major analyst recognition by introducing state-of-the-art technology innovations that made channel automation easy to use at an affordable price point. This has never been done before. ZINFI’s UCM platform is truly redefining how the industry approaches channel management, as customers from competitors switch to ZINFI to benefit from its MAGIC solutions.”
Earlier in 2018, ZINFI was named a leader in The Forrester WaveTM: Through-Channel Marketing Automation, Q2 2018 report, which praised the “robust functionality, modularity, and customizations” of ZINFI’s Unified Channel Management (UCM) platform—the only solution in the marketplace developed as a native platform for complete integration of partner relationship management (PRM), partner marketing management (PMM) and partner sales management (PSM).
Later in 2018, ZINFI was named a leader in The Forrester WaveTM: Partner Relationship Management, Q4 2018 report, earning 13 perfect (5.0) scores for a broad range of specific evaluation criteria. Forrester cited ZINFI’s horizontal approach to the market and its “strong engineering pedigree,” noting that “ZINFI’s PRM solution provides robust global capabilities with excellent functionality, flexibility through a modular approach, and infinite customizations for complex channel environments.”
To access more information about ZINFI’s partner relationship management platform or to download a copy of ZINFI’s best practices guide on partner relationship management, please visit our website at www.zinfi.com. You can also follow ZINFI Technologies on LinkedIn and at the ZINFI Channel Marketing Best Practices blog.
About ZINFI Technologies
ZINFI Technologies, Inc. the leader in Unified Channel Management (UCM) innovation, enables vendors and their channel partners to achieve profitable growth predictably and rapidly on a worldwide level. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, USA and founded by channel veterans with extensive global channel management experience, we at ZINFI see an immense opportunity to build high-performing sales channels by deploying an easy-to-use, comprehensive and innovative state-of-the-art SaaS Unified Channel Management automation platform that streamlines and manages the entire partner lifecycle through three core state-of-the-art SaaS applications—partner relationship management, channel marketing management and channel sales management. In 26 countries, these three core UCM SaaS applications are locally supported by ZINFI’s global marketing services team members.
For more information about ZINFI’s Unified Channel Management platform, please visit our website at www.zinfi.com. You can also follow ZINFI Technologies on LinkedIn and at the ZINFI Channel Marketing Best Practices blog.
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/b2cff4df-a119-4412-90c9-6c5df68eb5ce
Melissa McNeil, firstname.lastname@example.org
[ Back To Contact Center on Demand Homepage's Homepage ]