Webroot Recognized as Trail Blazer in 2018 Radicati Endpoint Security Quadrant
BROOMFIELD, Colo., Dec. 5, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Webroot, the Smarter Cybersecurity® company, today announced it has been recognized as a "Trail Blazer" in The Radicati Group's Endpoint Security Market Quadrant for 2018.
The report evaluates key vendors in endpoint security on functionality and strategic vision. Webroot SecureAnywhere® Business Endpoint Protection was recognized as a Trail Blazer, which Radicati defines as offering advanced, best-of-breed technology with the potential to disrupt a market. In particular, Webroot was praised for its real-time malware protection and ease of use.
About the Radicati Market Quadrant:
- The Radicati Market Quadrant demonstrates how top vendors in endpoint security compare to each other by placing them within four different categories: Top Players, Trail Blazers, Specialists and Mature Players.
- Trail Blazers offer advanced, best-of-breed technology in some areas of their solutions. Trail Blazers also have the potential for "disrupting" the market with new technology.
- Vendors are positioned according to two criteria:
- Functionality – the breadth and depth of the solution's features.
- Strategic Vision – including a thorough understanding of customer needs, the ability to deliver through attractive pricing and channel models, solid customer support and strong ongoing innovation.
About Webroot Solutions:
- Webroot offers a suite of security products for managed service providers (MSPs) and small and medium businesses (SMBs), including SecureAnywhere Business Endpoint Protection, ecureAnywhere DNS Protection, and Security Awareness Training.
- Webroot solutions provide best in class efficacy against the growing number of threat vectors with a comprehensive suite of products that are simple to deploy and manage.
- Powered by the cloud-based Webroot Platform, organizations can protect against both known and unknown cyber threats with real-time intelligence based on advanced machine learning and behavioral analysis.
- Webroot's web-based management console offers centralized remote management and fully integrated customer support, purpose built to better serve MSP and SMB customers.
Chad Bacher, SVP of Product Strategy and Technology Alliances, Webroot
"We are proud to be recognized again as a Trail Blazer by The Radicati Group in its Endpoint Security Market Quadrant. We are dedicated to transforming cyber security for MSPs and SMBs, bringing them the highest levels of protection against the most advanced cyber threats in a solution that is easy for them to deploy and manage over time."
Sara Radicati, President and CEO, The Radicati Group
"Webroot SecureAnywhere Business Endpoint Protection is a fully cloud-based security solution that's both easy to manage and effective, making it perfect for MSPs and SMBs who lack the same resources as large enterprise. Robust threat intelligence without the heavy install footprint is why we name Webroot a Trail Blazer year after year."
Webroot was the first to harness the cloud and artificial intelligence to protect businesses and individuals against cyber threats. We provide the number one security solution for managed service providers and small businesses, who rely on Webroot for endpoint protection, network protection, and security awareness training. Webroot BrightCloud® Threat Intelligence Services are used by market leading companies like Cisco, F5 Networks, Citrix, Aruba, Palo Alto Networks, A10 Networks, and more. Leveraging the power of machine learning to protect millions of businesses and individuals, Webroot secures the connected world. Headquartered in Colorado, Webroot operates globally across North America, Europe, and Asia. Discover Smarter Cybersecurity® solutions at webroot.com.
Social Media: Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube | Facebook
©2018 Webroot Inc. All rights reserved. Webroot, SecureAnywhere, Webroot SecureAnywhere, Webroot BrightCloud, BrightCloud, and Smarter Cybersecurity are trademarks or registered trademarks of Webroot Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/webroot-recognized-as-trail-blazer-in-2018-radicati-endpoint-security-quadrant-300760395.html
[ Back To Contact Center on Demand Homepage's Homepage ]