Inoapps Named As Most Innovative Managed Service Provider Partner By Oracle
Oracle has named Inoapps (www.inoapps.com) as its Most Innovative Managed Service Provider (MSP) partner at the Oracle Cloud Managed Service Provider (MSP) Global Council Meeting in Oracle HQ, Redwood Shores. The decision is based on the quality of service that Oracle Platinum Partner Inoapps provides to clients and their innovative approach taken in delivering these services globally.
One of the first partners to be appointed as a global member of the Oracle MSP program, Inoapps has recently introduced a number of highly successful business alternatives for companies seeking to exploit the benefits of Oracle Cloud technology. Of particular note is a scheme that guarantees significant operational cost reductions to Oracle on-premises applications customers that are moving their infrastructure to the Cloud. Subject to an eligibility assessment, Inoapps’ ‘33% Saving or for Free’ offer guarantees customers savings of at least a third when compared to current costs. If the savings provided, don’t match this target, then Inoapps will run their Oracle customers’ Oracle Workloads completely for free for a period of six months when the user enters in to a 3 or 5-year agreement.
Maximum savings are ensured by including everything customers require in one comprehensive solution. This includes: compute capacity, storage, power, cooling and data center space. Under the terms of the scheme, users will progress through 6 main stages that reduces any procurement risks to the customer:
• Initial Eligibility Assessment: Customers will complete an eligibility form to test their readiness and capture their current set-up details, design and costings.
• Survey / Audit: Once eligibility is confirmed, Inoapps’ architects complete designs for the customer’s solution and service design.
• Contract Agreement: Inoapps will enter into a contract with success criteria and break clauses.
• Proof of Concept (POC): Inoapps will migrate a single non-production environment for a POC measured against the success criteria.
• Non-Production Ready: Inoapps migrate all non-production environments and non-production support commences.
• Production Ready: Inoapps migrate all production environments and production support commences.
According to Andy Bird, CEO of Inoapps, “There are numerous Oracle on-premises customers who could exploit the savings available from moving to a modern Managed Service infrastructure in the Cloud, but who need a risk free path to making the transition. Our offer achieves this and more than just a traditional shift to Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
The 33% guarantee is exactly the kind of scheme that Oracle has recognised in designating us as the Most Innovative MSP Partner. Clearly, we are delighted with this unique announcement as it is a recognition both of the unrivalled expertise of our team and the considerable innovation we employ when making the technology available to clients across the globe. Indeed, Inoapps is one of only a handful of Oracle MSP Partners with a truly global reach, able to deliver global support and migration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, through its offices across EMEA, the USA and ASEAN territories.”
As a community-building service, TMCnet allows user submitted content which is not always proofed by TMCnet editors. If you feel this entry is of inferior quality or wish to report it for some reason, please forward the URL to "webedit [AT] tmcnet [DOT] com" with your comments.
[ Back To Contact Center on Demand Homepage's Homepage ]